GL714 / jeans olive-grey glue
The GL714 model is a regular ﬁt pair of jeans, made from a 12 oz. sanforized right-hand selvedge raw denim, by Nihon Menpu Mills Japan.
Relaxed in the thighs and slightly tapered through the leg, the jeans has a high back rise, and a medium front rise.
GL714/ jeans olive-grey glue features the following details:
- olive-grey glue
- hand glued seams
- 100% cotton
- zip ﬂy
- selvedge 5-pocket
- hand stitched leather back label
- custom embossed buttons and rivets
- single needle stitching throughout the whole jeans
- selvedge beltloops
- tulip tree woodblock print
- duck canvas lined back pockets
GL714 is made to order, specific to your chosen length, which makes it 'made to measure' and non-returnable. Please read our shipping and returns for further information.